Used as elements of filtering systems:
- workstation (with hoods)
- grinding tables
- paint booths
- filter unit + extraction arm
EcoFlow fans are used in filtration systems, e.g.: workstations (in combination with hoods over workstations), paint booths and sanding tables. They are perfect for the fan – filter unit – extraction arm system and for supplying air e.g. for drying rooms or forcing air movement in filtering equipment.
The parameters of EcoFlow fans ensure stable operation in the case of additional hydraulic loads caused by the use of filter cartridges or at a high degree of complexity of the ventilation system.
The parameters of all CleanAir EcoFlow fans are compliant with the EU Directive ErP/2009.
- High performance energy-efficient IE2 class motors
- Rotors welded of galvanically protected steel with zinc coating
- Compact welded housing powder painted
- Using frame – as mobile fan
- Full adaptation to conditions including installation on a flange frame or on a mobile trolley.
- Possibility to use inverters to control the motors’ rotational speed