CleanAir 1000 / 2000
Used in processes such as:
- thermal and mechanical cutting
- processing of plastics
- other bothersome industrial processes requiring air purification
CleanAir 1000 / 2000 are commonly-used devices for workplace fume exhaust system, used in different production processes. The main filter element is filter cartridge cleaned automatically with compressed air impulse. The devices are adapted for cooperating with one (CleanAir 1000) or two (CleanAir 2000) extraction arms.
The distinguishing feature of both models is built-in expansion chamber module, increasing the standard of the safety operation.
Four stage filtration:
- Expansion chamber
- Metal filter
- Cartridge filter – cleaned with compressed air impulse
- Progressive carbon filter
Occupational safety and health:
- Air filtration 99,9%
- Expansion chamber–„spark catcher”
- Easy access to the filter
- Ergonomic door to the filtration chamber (patented solution)
- Arm with diameter of 160 mm and range of 2 m or 3 m
- Mobile devices – wheels with diameter of 125 mm and brakes
- Stationary units – consoles for suspending the device.
- The devices must not be used for the filtration of chemically aggressive or explosive compounds.
- Maximum temperature of supplied air must not exceed 60°C.
- The device may only be applied indoors.